Associate Editors duties include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of weekly form and accuracy assignments.
- Completion of a 30-40 page note of publishable quality.
- Completion of two office hours every week in the Journal office.
- Completion of a two or three credit approved international law course taken at the law school during the first year of membership.
- Attendance at all meetings.
- Meeting all assigned deadlines.
How to join JILC:
- The top 15% of the 1L class will automatically receive an invitation to join JILC.
- Students can write onto JILC by submitting their LCR II appellate brief or memorial and completing the Bluebook exam, information on which will be given out Spring of 1L year.
- Invitations to JILC will be sent out via e-mail over the summer.